Artificial Intelligence Research
@@Home -> ArtificialIntelligenceResearch
Artificial Intelligence research covers approaches of constructing intelligence feature which is somehow like biological one, by means of software program.
- artificial intelligence: a characteristic, enabling full replacement of a human for a specific subset of human functions
See research status grouped by target
- Associative Memory
- Emotional Machine (suppressing mind areas instead of adding smth) ==
- Find whether Semantic Networks can help
- Evaluate reinforcement learning to allow learn state-to-action strategies
- Choose a model for low-level associative memory
- Evaluate Hierarchical Temporal Memory to create recognition engine
- Create a reasonable mind model, starting from draft in Vision
- Equivalence to biological brain.
- MFA controllers are ideal for environmental simulation and test control. Avoiding process models means lower development costs and faster time to market, more robust and precise control means better lab test results, and no manual tuning means lower operating costs and longer up time - see 
# Reinforcement Learning: Introduction # Journal: Developing Intelligence # AAAI: Congnitive Science # Hierarchical Temporal Memory, pdf