How to Join to the Project
@@Home -> JoinProject
Welcome to aHuman Project!
That's exciting if you are reading this page. It means you are thinking to become team member. Please read below and estimate whether it is fit your intentions.
Project Wiki pages are ready for tracking and coordinating any activities in form of plans, ideas and accumulated knowledge of useful facts, articles, links, books.
- send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify your intentions
Human Project has plenty of tasks. So you have a chance to do something useful:
- Lead research for NN representation, reinforcement learning, AI genome...
- Integrate known Open Source NN solutions like FANN library, OpenCV...
- Integrate known Open Source technology solutions like thread pools, grid processing, chat engines, language processors...
- Take care about project tools - adjust using practices, upgrade project to modern development tools
- Establish test framework
- Think about environments, especially about production one, hosting and so on
- Look after documentation to facilitate development
- Drive forum pages
- currently the only admin - email@example.com, it can be changed if somebody will really lead essential features
- to be a member you need to commit something, i.e. to agree about task, do the work, achieve results
- to stay the member, you need to have commits at least once in quarter
- if you do not commit within quarter, you become collaborator
- if you have no outcome, your team records will be deleted
Changing the Way How We Do Things
To have certain technology baseline I'm going to share best IT-practices from 50K-employee multinational organisation. Nothing said here, though, about how used approaches are ideal, nor do they include enough innovations. Feel free to drive the changes.
I suggest you visit page with coding and design guidelines:
These rules can be changed if you are sure it has great value and you are brave enough to manage corresponding code updates. Of course, cross-team discussion required also